Friday, July 2, 2010

It feels good to feel good

**On Your Side - A Rocket To The Moon**
**[MUSIC BLOG: most of my blogs are typically written with a single influential background song that is played on repeat, so to get the full effect, play the song in the background while reading the blog.]**

It's been some time since I blogged, but from what I hear, the wait is worth it. By that, I mean I've gotten some good reviews, and that's probably because I wait for the perfect time to write; when I'm deep in thought, and use this as an escape or way of unwinding.

It's going to be another complicated blog to get through, mainly because I like to take concepts that we experience as human beings and do not always explain, and attempt to write them down. Anyway, here goes nothing:

Physical Human Contact. There's just something about the physical interaction between two human beings. It can be scary, fun, interesting, pleasing, eccentric, curious, and so many other emotions. The one I want to focus on, is willing contact that releases an endorphin-like euphoria.

Many times found in what would be a relationship, a hook up to some, a sexual occurrence to others, or simply just hanging out, physical interactions with another human being can be one of the greatest experiences we encounter within our lives. There's just something about the warm skin of another person (when willing and compassionate) that releases a euphoria of feelings that are nearly impossible to experience any other way.

There's a good feeling we feel when we're accepted, there's another good feeling we experience when we eat delicious foods, but there's an entirely separate feeling we experience when we have human physical interaction. It goes beyond a feeling of being accepted, towards a feeling of being loved and cared for. It gives you a sense of closure that of the billion+ human beings in this world, there is at least ONE that cares about you, and is willing to take that very moment and share it with you. It's such a different experience than anything we think or feel as human beings. It's a special moment where we realize that another person who has feelings much like our very own is sharing a mutual understanding of the situation, and is fully aware of what is happening, yet they still partake in the action. It fills us with a sense of satisfaction.

It's challenging to take an indescribable experience, and put it down, but that's what I like to attempt here. I enjoy the challenge. Even better, I love sharing it with you all. And as for this feeling;

"It feels good to feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment