Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Child Murderers?

It's been quite a few days since I've really put my thoughts down here, but I just had to bring something up. After finishing a 12-hour shift at work, I sat down to watch some television. My mother was watching a program and it really caught my attention. It was a report on the King brothers on Dateline, and about how they revcieved a second chance. Basically, they killed their father when they were young (12 and 13). There was a lot of controversy to whether or not they actually did it, or even why, but the story was very interesting, especially the interviews.

I was a bit flabergasted (nice word, i know=P ) that I was so interested into watching this. Partly, because this one crazy story is one persons whole life. As humans we thrive on drama, obscenity, and intense news. And people (including myself) are watching this show and are obsessed with knowing every detail of the lives of these boys.

Read about the story here. http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/bizzare/april10/april10.html

Let me know what you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment